Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer Time

Whoooah....!!! its summer again! I hate & love summer... LOL! Why? Hate ---> In the first place its too hot, I don't know what to do how to freshen up myself. Since im working at night time, its really hard for me to sleep during the day. Gosh!! And also, I can't go outside co'z the sunlight always want to burn me.. hehehe.... And Why? Love ---> As we all know were looking forward to trips, outings and vacation. I love summer co'z like the others im looking forward to upcoming outings, co'z i really love to swim, eventhough i don't know when would that be happen. LoL... but still im hoping... maybe one of my family or friends has a plan to go swim, i'll go with them... hehehe.. But actually, last sunday i been in Bicol, in our province to celebrate the holyweek,during that time after we go to church me and my family together with my friends went to the nearest beach in our place to swim. Its so great and fun of course. I enjoy every moment of it.. LOL.... And now, again im looking forward for it.. So guys if your'e planning to go to the beach to swim, just let me know, for me to prepare myself...OK?? hehehe

No comments: