Sunday, April 6, 2008

How hard to leave your friends?

It's been a month ago since i resigned from my prevoius job, that was in One Global Contact Center. I been there for almost 9 months gaining knowledge, experiences and most of all friends. Being in the call center industry was difficult and easy. Since its my first call center experience its really hard for me before, to know how the system flows. I did many trials for me to know it very well, i worked hard and then later on i find it easy as many old employee said. Well i prove they are correct. One thing i didn't forget in this company was gaining more and more friends. Creating friedships makes me strong not to leave and to stay with the company for the sake that i have a friends and i dont want to leave them. We did many trips, happenings, and many moments that now its only gathered in my memories. In that company i met different people, different stories of thier lives and later on i realize how lucky i am for not having stories like them. I learned how to handle friends moods, when they happy, angry or worst. I build friends and getting more close with my first team which is TEAM ALLAN... Why team Allan because the name of our Team Leader was Allan, all of us taking care of the team that is why our team got 3 consecutives months for being number 1. We did our best not to be in the second or third place. Now i know that TEAMWORK really works.. Lol... In every month that we are on the top, there are a lots of gatherings we have to attend just to celebrate that day. Well, ofcourse its time of happenings again. Changing of stories and jokes, and never ending laughs. As days goes by I realized that i have to be more practical. For being in the industry for almost 9 months there is a lot of questions that sinks in into my mind like,why i don't have any savings? did i helped my family when i am here? is this i what i want? Well i should think twice, and later on i plan to leave the company to have a good career path, but not leaving my friends cause i know that all of them was inside my heart.. keeping the friendship what we have from the start.. I miss u guys.. hope to see you soon..

No comments: