Sunday, April 13, 2008

About Myself

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? My cousin (she said Good Morning to me... how sweet...

2.What is wrong with you right now? nothing

3.Do you ever miss your first love? Yes....LOL...Sometimes.. hehehe

4.When did you last cry? Last 3 weeks. When my friend/co-employee sharing the story of his life.

5.What do you hate? I hate vegetables!!!

6.What do you want in your life right now? I want to get certified in my job.

7.Are you happy? Yes

8.What are you listening to? many to mention... im a music addict

9.What do you smell like? hmmmm i dont know.. LOL

10.What time do you go to bed? 3 o'clock in the afternoon

11.Who was the last person in your bed besides you? lastnight? my sister Grace

12.What do you wear to bed? pajama

13.Do you tend to make relationships complicated? NO!!!

14.What did you do yesterday? I read pocketbook.

15.What was the last movie you went to? Charlottes Web

16.Is your shirt new? Nope

17.Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? hmmm Yes, hehehe

18.Are you scared of bugs? No

19.How was your day today? Sleepy & hungry... hehehe

20.What do you think of Eminem? His good in terms of rapping.

21.Do you read? Yes i am

22.Do you sleep with a teddy bear? Nope

23.Do you like anyone right now? Yes, my boyfriend.. hehehe

25.Are you bored? Nope

26.What are you excited about? To get certified.. hehehe

27.Who was last person to cook for you? Ate Meds (my cousin)

28.Who was your last text message from? my cousin (April)

29.Who was the last person to make you cry? my friend (Jeff)

30.Name someone whose name starts with the letter P? Papa Oro... hehehe

31.Do you care what others think about you? If its good I care, but if not Who Cares...

32.Have you ever been in love? Yes

33.Do you trust people easily? Yes

34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? hmmm i dont know

35.Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again? hmmm yes

36.What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? to stay long in the company im working

37.Who was the last person to call you? Ian (my boyfriend)

38.Do you plan on moving out within the next year? hopefully but i think not nextyear

39.What happened at 10:00 am today?- we went to church

No comments: