Sunday, April 13, 2008

Who is Laura?

Well, im sure most of you doesn't know her very well and probably some of you doesn't even know her yet. Maybe you only know her with her first and lastname but you never know who the real Laura is, correct? Now let me tell you guys some basic information from Laura. "LOL"

So to begin with, Let me first introduce Laura to you. She was the second daughter out of seven angels of our parents. Elenor Laura was her real name. As far as I know half of that name was came from my mom and half of it was from my father. So meaning to say she's representing our parents names. Im wondering, maybe that was the reason why she absorbed some of the characteristics that our parents had. Having a big heart like my mom and being strict (sometimes) like my dad. Many of her friends saying that she is "Small but Terrible"! Personally, i can say that its true. "LOL" She's small in terms of her physical appearance, co'z to be honest she's just four feet and eleven inches. (Sorry sis for reavealing it, hehe peace). And why she's terrible? Ahhhmmm I can say that she is really terrible in many aspects. One of those are when she's doing something, she's working so fast, she's not waiting for tomorrow just to finished one thing and take note not just at home even in her work. And also she's terrible when she's getting angry with me, im so afraid.. LOL... i noticed that when she's still here in the Philippines, honestly i missed it.
Anyways continueing, as the youngest sister of Laura, did I know her very well already? Ahhhmmm i don't think so, (hehehe kidding!) As far as I know being her sister is an award. WOW!!! For me she's not only my sister but my mentor and my friend. Why? Cause aside from she's always at my side during the time i need her, she also know some of my secrets, i don't and i never ashamed to tell her. Many of her qualities that i really adore most, are like being a GOD fearer, kind and sweet. She always think our family and her husband first before anything else. She really like to help for everyones who need it. I remember those times she's still here in the Philippines, i slept beside her and before we sleep, we talk and talk and talk until we found out that both of us was sleeping. She buy and prepared my foods before. She want me to help her washing clothes and want me to be with her anywhere she wanted to go. Actually i missed those things. And now, she is happily married with this handsome guy named Thomas Stone and now leaving in very very far Canada. Well at first its really hard for us to live without the presence of her specially for me cause im the one with her a month before she leave and starts living with her hubby. I know that it is the time she been waiting for, and im very happy for her. And now, i hope and i pray that she and her husband are always fine. God Bless you both and We miss you alot...

No comments: